Thank you all for your input.

Going to shave it tonight, then get to some coding.

Stud

Ray Champagne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yea, I think we did go through this last year, Sam.

It's not as delicate as one might think. Just make sure that the room
is warm. Very warm. This is key! If you don't know why, you haven't
owned your equipment long enough to start customizing it. :)

Start with your basic electric beard trimmer (your roommate's works
best, just don't tell him :) ) for the thick stuff, then jump in the
shower and finish the job with a nice sharp blade. Use shaving lotion,
not cream. Go easy, pretend you're trying to shave a balloon, you
should be 'aight.

I did this once, and have never stopped. It gets way too damn
itchy....plus, it is really nice and cool in the summer. And wifey
despises the "Don King in a leglock" look on me. :0

There, now THAT's what you call TMI. Enjoy. :)

Ray