"Twist of Fate," originally titled "A Simple Twist of Fate" (adapted from
"Silas Marner") is a great "dad" film for many reasons.  He is strong as
granite inside and kind and sensitive outside, and absolutely resolute about
being a great father to a little girl who just walked into his house one
evening.

Starring Steve Martin, his good friend Catherine O'Hara, Gabriel Byrne and
Stephen Baldwin (who worked together in "The Usual Suspects"), and Laura
Linney.

Worth a NetFlix request.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Member of Team Macromedia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://www.ProductivityEnhancement.com

Download Plum and other cool development tools,
and get advanced intensive Master-level training:

* C# & ASP.NET for ColdFusion Developers
* ColdFusion MX Master Class
* Advanced Development with CFMX and SQL Server 2000