>>|From: Raley, Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>|Can anyone recommend a search engine submission company?  I really don't
>>|have time to do things like that and looking for a service that is
>>|relatively inexpensive.

http://www.mycomputer.com/index2.html has always had decent tools.
http://www.submit-it.com/ is another.

But, beware of some auto-submission utilities. Search engines and
directories are cracking down on people spamming them by auto-submitting too
often, and end up "black-listing" the tool and the site.

Some helpful urls:
http://searchenginewatch.com/webmasters/
http://www.submitawebsite.com/

I have a fantastic search engine/marketing do'd and don't doc, and if anyone
is interested, I'll forward by request.

Cheers,

Erika
(with a K in the UK)

Todd for President to make search engine submission easier!!!