From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 11:54 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: I LOVE MOVIES WITH LITTLE GIRLS ACTING TOUGH!

I CAN'T WAIT!

I really hope this turns into a series of flicks... I really love the
concept of the whole show, but the characters made it for it me.  I trul;y,
dearly love character-driven sci-fi.

I'm getting my fix now with "Battlestar Galactica" and (to a much lesser
extent) "Stargate SG1" but damn I miss "Firefly" (and "Farscape", "Deep
Space Nine" and "Babylon 5" for that matter).

Jim Davis