Oh, no the site will be launched in a modal window, is that the term?
Without any Browser interface, just the window, in the center of the screen.
Like many flash sites do nowadays.

index.htm is the actual 'start' page.

As for more content, that stuff would be good. But I think the company
has their hands full actually getting things organised with the site,
don't think they are going to have the time to put up lots of extra
content not pertaining directly to this carnival. :)