http://arutzsheva.com/news.php3?id=87761

      (IsraelNN.com) The IDF is planning on blowing up synagogues in Gush
Katif after completing the expulsion of its Jewish residents.

      IDF officials believe that blowing up the synagogues would be better
than bulldozing them to the ground. Bulldozing Jewish houses of worship
would have a more severe emotional effect on the towns' residents than
destroying them with explosives, according to IDF officials.

Yeh, blowing up a house of worship is going to be all smiles and waves.
Watch it give the terrorists more ideas of what they can do. "The zionists
can do it so can we"