Paul:

Pick up an Overstreet (or a Wizard if you want to be ridiculously
optimistic)...go thru and get a rough idea of what your books are
worth at "book value".

Then take 30-40% of that and figure that's what you may get selling it
as a lot to a dealer.

You may get closer to 40-50% selling individually on ebay...but that's
a lot of time and hassle for what I'm assuming won't be much of a
return.

Sorry, but like Jerry said...likely not worth selling.  Everybody who
wants one already has a copy of Spider-Man #1 bagged.  Likely more
than one.  Comics from the period you're referring to just aren't in
demand.  Too many of 'em out there.

Charlie