From: Larry C. Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 01:47 pm
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Today's Album Purchase

So what's your take then on Pat Boone's metal album No More Mr. Nice
Guy, where he covers a bunch of classics:

You've Got Another Thing Coming - Judas Priest

Smoke On the Water - Deep Purple

It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock And Roll) - AC/DC

Panama - Van Halen

No More Mr. Nice Guy - Alice Cooper

Love Hurts - Nazareth

Enter Sandman - Metallica

Holy Diver - DIO

Paradise City - Guns 'n' Roses

The Wind Cries Mary - Jimi Hendrix

Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne

Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/9325/patmetal.html

If I remember right the fundies had a major set of temper tantrums.

larry