Boy talk about a FUD list. So many big brains and so few ideas about how we
could regulate or even define pornography. Amazing. We have a national rating
system for movies, for video games, for music- seems to me we decide what
pornography is everyday.

And honestly, who cares if stuff gets tagged porn or not? If you are an adult,
big deal. If your company blocks porn and you can't look at your favorite site
at work anymore, that's just too bad. There's always Starbucks.

As to porn sites buying .com and .net names, that could easily turn around if
everyone knew .xxx was where all the porn was.