> Matthew Small wrote:
>>
>>             Another moment goes by:  a fast food cup is
>>             thrown from the
>> truck.  Another minute goes by:  another bag is thrown
>> from the US Postal
>> Truck.  I have my wife write down the information on the
>> truck - the number,
>> where we were at, what time it was, etc.  I'm going to
>> call the post office
>> this morning and report it.  I have no idea if any action
>> will be taken.
>> Me, I'd like to see him fired.

> If your state has one of those 'adopt a highway' programs
> where people can adopt a highway and clean it he should be
> offered the choice to be fired or to adopt 5 miles of
> highway for a year.

> Jochem

I remember seeing a news article where a woman was made to stand
outside a gass station with a sign for something she did (like a
modern, "kinder, gentler" stocks). I think it was stealing gas, but
I'm not certain... mothers in the area showed up with their kids when
the "sentence" was supposed to start to show them what they'd get if
they broke the law... She showed up late... by the time she got there
all the mothers and other people who were going to haze her had
gone... ultimately didn't accomplish anything... I'd expect the
adopt-a-highway thing would end up having a similar result... Unless
they paid a cop to escort him to clean it up...

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework