> What the fock is going on with you kids?  We just drank
> beer in high
> scholl to get a buzz!

> http://tinyurl.com/cstfm

Not new... and not usually fatal obviously...

these kids were being stupid doing it alone...

hold your hands together in front of your chest... someone else who is
strong enough to lift you holds you from behind, lifts you off the
floor (bear-hug style) and puts pressure on your diaphram while you
hold your breath. It knocks you out for a moment and then you're
fine...

I've never heard of it causing a "high" ... but I have done it... or
did it when I was a kid... it's not a roaler-coaster ride or anything,
I wasn't chomping at the bit to have someone do it to me again... but
it's an interesting experience / experiment.

Maybe I don't have the chemistry for the high... it does sound a bit
like a strangulation fetish... My understanding is that lack of oxygen
at the time of orgasm is supposed to enhance the experience... granted
I would never do it. Imo there's too much going on when you orgasm for
that to be a wise decision... and too many people die that way during
sex -- or more frequently masturbation.

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with