I received percoset following my hernia surgery, and hydrocodone following
my knee surgery. I didn't take them much after the surgery (Alleve worked
wonders), but have since taken most of them for various other annoyances
(bad headaches, extreme insomnia, etc)

I don't mind admitting I loved em. But when my small prescription ran out,
it was like "oh well, that was fun". Can't fathom downing 30 of them (that
number seems almost impossibly high).