Well, what size are the memory cards going to be? If a card holds 64MB
or more, then developers could count on at least htat much being
present, or could require it.

If people find themselves buying two Memory cards to play three games
etc. then they will most likely end up purchasing the HD seperately
anyway, and maybe this is what MS is counting on.

Since I have a PC, and lately haven't even had time to finish my PC
games, I don't know if I will be one of the first adopters...although
if my gaming site takes off I may not have a choice. Maybe I will just
buy one for a reviewer and solve the issue that way :)