What I am saying is that such opinions represent the political fringe in the
U.S. I'm sure there are people who believe the U.S. is a fascist state and that
Bush is a terrorist- Cindy Sheehan ia apparently one of them. But those beliefs
are way out of the U.S. mainstream, and Bush's opponents in government (e.g.
Democrats in the House and Senate) would be committing political suicide to
endorse them.

As for the definition of terrorism, we had that discussion a little while ago,
as I recall. The problem with calling Bush a terrorist is that one is, by
extension, calling the U.S. military terrorists. Bush hasn't actually dropped a
bomb or pulled a trigger on a gun or fired the main gun of an M1 tank in Iraq.
If there were documented events that went outside the bounds of what the U.S.
public considers fair and just treatment, there would be a massive public
outcry- as indeed there was about Abu Graib. No such protest has been raised
about Fallujah or any other U.S. military offensive in Iraq.

The President is fair game for any criticism that comes his way. That's the
nature of the job. I just don't think many people in the U.S. will take Cindy
Sheehan seriously when she calls the President a terrorist. Will there be some?
Sure. Maybe 5% of the country will listen to her. That's millions of people,
but still just a small fringe in the country's political spectrum. There are
those on the right who believe that the President is a holy warrior opposing
the infidel forces of Islam. They are out of the mainstream, too.