From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 10:23 am
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Every Once in a while something goes very right

> If anyone was wondering why my bizarre presence was
> missing from the list these last few days... I was in
> Connecticut getting married. It was a very small ceremony
> with family and a few friends on the Long Island Sound
> Beach.

> Two recommendations: Angels Watch Inn, great place, the
> proprietors, Billy and Peggy made us feel like family, and
> handled all of the wedding arraignments so it would go off
> like clockwork.

O_o

ar·raign   Audio pronunciation of "arraignment" ( P )  Pronunciation
Key  (-rn)
tr.v. ar·raigned, ar·raign·ing, ar·raigns

   1. Law. To call (an accused person) before a court to answer the
charge made against him or her by indictment, information, or
complaint.
   2. To call to account; accuse: “Johnson arraigned the modern
politics of this country as entirely devoid of all principle” (James
Boswell).

I think he's trying to tell us something! :)

s. isaac dealey   954.522.6080
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework