"Pat Robertson's call for American agents to assassinate President Hugo
Chavez is a "terrorist" statement that needs to be investigated by U.S.
authorities, Venezuela said Tuesday."

And further this from Venezuelan Vice President Jose Vicente Rangel:

"The ball is in the U.S. court, after this criminal statement by a citizen
of that country," Rangel said. "It's a huge hypocrisy to maintain this
discourse against terrorism and at the same time, in the heart of that
country, there are entirely terrorist statements like those."

While I still Robertson is a fucknut his statement is far from "criminal".

Now we've got the Bush administration making statements distancing
themselves from him and so forth... it's just another example of our time
and resources going to mitigate something that should have been ignored in
the first place.

Jim Davis