I agree.  I'm going to have to look into it more.  The devil is in the
details and I don't have a heck of a lot more than what I posted in the
original.  I told her (my boss) to get them on our service but that
would require some effort and that's something that she avoids like the
plague.  She's much rather 'delegate' (read: pawn, dump).

This might actually be fun.  You want to know what they have me doing
90% of the time?  Writing and formatting <cfmail> tags and content!!
They think that being able to automatically send e-mails is just
wonderful!!!  It takes me like 30 minutes to write the code and three
days making adjustments that should never have needed to be made in the
first place.  I loathe asking them what they want in the e-mail because
it usually involves pulling teeth.  I feel what skills I have slipping
away.

This is the honest to God truth here.  When this whole topic started,
she asked my if I can 'simply' <cfmail> the content to the web page!!!
Meaning, when the page is called, have the cfmail tag email the content
of the page to the browser!!!!!  Amazing!!

Michael Corrigan
Programmer
Endora Digital Solutions
www.endoradigital.com