Overall:

I like the simple, clean approach. You're showcasing the photography
more than anything. I  don't like that each section has a different
width. I'd stay consistent.

Homepage:
The type sitting right on the box feels uncomfortable. it can
sometimes be a good effect, but something on yours isn't working. I
think it's a combination of the weight of the type, the weight of the
border on the box and the intensity of the white of the border.

Portfolio:

The names are handled inconsistently. It looks like sometimes you use
first names and sometimes you use last names and the directory names
don't seem to match the display names. For various reasons, I would
pick one and stick with it. (I'd probably go with first names for
privacy reasons).

The Flash Simpleviewer widget seems to work well enough. As you said
initially, it's pretty simple. The only complaint I have is that you
don't have your business name anywhere on the page. I can link in to
any Flash portfolio and look at the pictures and not have any clue
that it's promoting your business.

You probably also know that using Flash for the porfolio makes it
harder to grab the pictures. This may or may not be intentional, but I
can almost garauntee that you'll get calls from the clients who want
to just email a quick pic to their parents. And because of the way the
portfolio works, they can't send a link to a specific photo either.
These may all be intentional decisions, but they will have
repercussions.

Now my feelings about personally identifiable information. I don't
know about your clients, but I get edgy about my picture being out on
the web, especially when I haven't hand-picked the picture. Add to
that the fact that the pictures have names attached and it gets more
uncomfortable. Sure your past clients may be okay with it, or you may
force them to sign a waiver, but consider their feelings and the
impact it may have on you losing business. I know for a fact that I
wouldn't hire you based on how many of these pictures I see.

I think it's fair for a photographer to be able to publish their work,
and legally you may have your butt covered, but remember that these
are average people not models and most people embarrass easily. I'd
work with them to pick 1-4 select images that you can use for
promotional use on the web site. And I do see a web portfolio as being
different than a physical portfolio you show the clients in person.

Pricing:

This page is really hard to read. As a general design rule, centered
text is best used minimally. More than 2 lines and you're pushing it.
A single column might be okay, but it will be harder to read. Multiple
columns with lots of lines of centered text is just too much. And
centering lists with bullets is really bad. I know you're using the
centering to create a very stable looking layout, but it's interfering
with easy visual scanning of the content.

I'd use a separate table for the Packages and another for the Extras.
Left align the list of package features for easier reading but use the
table cells to keep them floating in nice groups to preserve the
balanced layout. The extras should really have the extra names in one
column and the prices in a second for quick visual scanning here.

About:

I'd put larger margins (use CSS) around your images. It will give the
page a more elegant look to go with the simplicity of the site.

Contact:

"We are based..." A general practice in business marketing writing is
to avoid referring to your business entity with personal pronouns like
"we" or "I". Formality gives people a sense of professionalism. How
much you want to push that is up to you. For a more corporate
appearance, you would say something like "Based in Lexington, McClure
Photography provides wedding photogaphy to central Kentucky, including
the Lousiville and Cincinnati areas." I'm not saying you have to
change it, just that it presents you right now as a small independent.
Also, this first sentence should be on the About page.

I also notice that the font here is inconsisntent with the rest of the site.

Cheers!

-Kevin