So essentially we are going to ass ALL the Army's soldiers, to the already
overworked staff at the NAVAL hospital?

This is such BS.  I waited an hour to get a monthly refill of one of my
son's medications today at Ft. Belvoir (part of the Walter Reed medical
system).  A fucking hour.

Bethesda is a good hospital, don't get me wrong, a great one.  You just
cannot add the single largest military force in this country to it's
customer base an expect that to be good.  This is going to suck.  Especially
as we continue to send home new wounded soldiers that need personal
attention, and not feel like they are in some industrial patch/repair shop.

I'm so sick of this garbage.

Tim