I don't know. These things are in the Constitution and I would be very
surprised to see any Supreme Court allow these things to keep going.

Cases will be thrown out and there will be some many things that can go wrong.

The problem becomes the Constitution is only a document. It takes people
who stand by it and protect it.

In the past Presidents have done a lot of things. Jackson didn't listen to
the Supreme Court. Lincoln suspended habeas corpus. The question is when
does it become to far. And when things begin to come to a close what is done.

It is very important that the people who are in power right now understand
the local consequences of their actions. The legal system was set up to
make it difficult if not impossible to get warrants, file charges,
prosecute, and convict with out some form of proof or at least reasonable
suspicion. These things have checks and balances designed to at all costs
protect those who are innocent.

I love this country. I think it is the best one in the world. But if our
Government begins to throw out the Constitution then it will be a sad day
in America. A day when the words of Jefferson will come again;

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its
powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their
Safety and Happiness."