I didn't claim they shouldn't be dealt with seriously.  I was
questioning why eco-terrorists should be deemed America's no#1 domestic
threat, while groups that tend to have similar believes as Bush and many
of his supports are relegated to be considered a lesser threat.  I do
not support ALF or ELF or anyone using terrorism to convey their view.
However, The anti-abortion groups have blown-up buildings, maimed and
killed people etc..  That seems just a little more serious to me.

Not that burning buildings etc.. is acceptable.  However, assassinating
doctors, bombing clinics with people inside etc.. seems a little more
severe.

What is a greater threat a group that uses murder, arson and bombings

Or a group that uses bombs and arson deliberately timing the attacks to
reduce the possibility of killing or injuring someone?

(again both should be stopped)

Personally if I was in charge of task force aimed at making America
safer from domestic terrorism I would first target groups willing to
kill.  Second target would be groups willing to destroy.

It is just another funny coincidence that the more violent group tends
to be on the same side of the fence as Bush (and many of his supporters)
yet they take a back seat to the less violent group who tends to oppose
many of the people or groups and business that support Bush (lots of
generalizations).

ALF and ELF are very much terrorist organizations that need to be dealt
with seriously - regardless of Bush policy or influence.

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.