A couple of people have said the trip to Dunns Falls is worth it.

Can't partake anymore, as I'm subject to NCAA drug screenings (competitive
Taekwondo tests anyone and everyone at tournaments, regardless of whether your
fighting the in the world class divisions or not). My office is also starting
drug screenings, and they may become random.

The resort is a couple of blocks from Jimmy Buffet's Maragaritaville, we might
take a stroll down there, we were in the Bahamas last October and didn't have
much trouble from the locals.

My wife and I usually manage to make friends wherever we go, were usually the
ones known as the "fun couple" (read: we get into more "mischief" than anyone
else).

We fully intend on getting pretty silly so the "gay" activities will be
partaken of. I've always wondered what I'd look like in a sumo suit.

Scott A. Stewart,
Web Application Developer

Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. (ECS)
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 995-1737
Fax: (703) 834-5527

"Many thousands of years ago, a blue faced Pict stepped on a bloated sheep
carcass... and thus the Pipes were born"

.... the Scottish Rogues