As many of you know, I've been away for the last 2 days up at MM in
Massachucets. Basically, they invited me up to talk about neo and the like.
I can't say what was said. I can't say who was there. I can't say a lot.
What I can say is that I got a very good feeling about neo and the future
of CF. I even got a good feeling about the next ultradev (which I saw for
like 2 seconds).
I think the future is very bright for us. Ultradev looks like something
that we as programmers will want to use to replace studio. really. no joke.
As for neo, I have to say that I'm very impressed with how MM went about
asking things about the syntax and usage. I can't say what we talked about
or if anything we talked about will be done, but they did ask. The did pay
attention to what was said. There were high level
tech people there listening in, asking questions and making what happened
very 'real'.
Yes, some of my language above is a tricky but that's because I don't want
to give anything away, say anything that I can't or misrepresent anything
that happened. I just wanted to make sure that the community gets a warm
fuzzy feeling going into the holidays that their stockings will not be
filled with coal, their latkas will not be cold and whatever other holiday