+10

-----Original Message-----
From: G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 10:09 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Gruss is right and wrong

Which is why it's a great time for a McCain run, or some other centrist.

The only people who hate moderates are the extremes in both parties. The

10-15% in the far right who currently run the Repubs, and the 10-15% on
the
far left who are currently killing the Dems.

A successful run by a middle guy, who 65-75% of the country could rally
behind........would marginalize the extremists and go a long way to
healing
what's currently ailing this country.

> There does seem to be a lot of frustration on all sides.
>
> On 9/5/05, Dawson, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Interesting that you say this. From the people I have talked to since
>> the election, most have said they didn't vote for their guy, they
voted
>> against the other guy. This came from both repubs and demos.
>>
>> M!ke

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.