On 9/8/05, SStewart  wrote:
> >> While those exact words haven't been said, it's been implied by Bush's
> >> policies since day one

Ah, because he believes in God. How dare he. Let's get the ACLU to sue
him so politicians can never say the word God in public again.

> >>Schiavo was about congress trampling on the civil rights of one American in
> >>the name of "religion"

That's bullshit, but I don't want to get into this case again.

> >> Culture would say to each his own, the religious right says ban it...

Culture in the big cities say to each his own, smaller ones would have
different opinions. If we were talking about banning civil unions then
I'd say that was more religious than cultural.

Silly me, I keep forgetting this is an anti-religion list.