I was so wondering if anyone else was as PO'ed about this as I am. I damn
near threw up when I heard his little address yesterday. WTF? Our nation is
a mess and his solution is that we all pray together? To his almighty male
god? Jesus H Christ, couldn't you at least make your declaration
non-demoninational? But, no....let's not only assume that the entire f'in
nation is religious, let's all assume that everyone practices YOUR religion.
One truly wonders what his advisors are thinking. (Um, Mr. President....how
about some prayer...I mean it's a heck of a motivator for all those Islamic
militants....)

<la..la..la.. voice>
Duck and cover....duck and cover.....
</la..la..la.. voice>