OK, we get it, Bush failed.  Does anybody on the list not know this yet?  I
was out yesterday and I come back to the same old routine?  I wish you'd do
something about it rather than complain endlessly.

Anybody seen "American Treausre" with Nick Cage?  I liked it, it was a fun
lighthearted movie.

Matt Small