Ok... I just got a call from some random user out on the web.

Them: Hi, are you the webmaster for <vinny's mag company>.com?
Me: Yes.
Them: Ok.  My internet is broken.  I just installed the new internet and now
I can't see your site.
Me: Uhhh... how did you get my number?
Them: I looked in the magazine for the company's contact info.  Are you
gonna help me or what?
Me: I don't have much time, but I can try. What do you mean "you installed
the the Internet"?
Them: <silence>
Them: Oh, forget it.  You're clueless.  Idiot.  <click>
Me: Heh.

I'm dead serious -- that had to be the weirdest phone call I ever got.  What
bothers me is that people from the web are actually calling me about the
sites.  I don't think we have a place on the site which says "For problems
or questions about the site, call Vinny.  Don't email him, as he probably
won't respond.  Call, annoy him, and make him laugh at you."

Uggg...
-V