On 9/13/05, Gruss Gott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I view many of the problems this country has not so much on Mr. Bush,
> but on the people that elect him.  In the same way the Palestinians
> are/were horribly led.  Who's to blame?  Them of course.  (although
> some would argue they're far from a safe democracy)

In a past thread I actually considered comparing the current extremism
in American politics to the Palestinian/Israel conflict.  They are not
similar in their root causes or actions, but they are heading down a
similar road in that people on both sides are training themselves and
each other to blindly hate the other side.

After a few generations of this, you get people who really don't
understand or care about the initial reasoning behind the hate because
so many other things have happened a a result of the feud that there's
a whole new set of reasons to hate, independent of the initial
reasons.

-Cameron