> Brian wrote:
> I just don't believe that. I think the number of palestinians who want peace
> far outnumber the militant assholes.

That's my opinion as well, but until the Palestinians actually vote
we'll never know.  I'm using the relative peace of the 90s as an
indicator.

The core issue is information: You'll have people like Mike who claim
most Palestinians want war, and you'll have people who claim the
opposite of Israelis.  It's a non-stop debate that allows for no
fact-based 3rd party action.

In order to control the issue you need some undebateable fact that you
can use to justify action.  What that action is can be worked out.
Maybe it's sanctions, maybe it's invasion, whatever.  But until you
can justify it, or Palestinian gov't control can be solidified, there
is no solution.