I just posted my review onto Satan's Tool:
http://www.satanstool.com/index.cfm/2005/9/22/Bad-Prisoner

Trust me, don't read the book. It sucked like the inquisition. It sucks like
a $10,000 whore. It sucks like soviet gulag (the old type). It sucks like
being the odd man out in an orgy. It sucks like being humped by a hippo. Get
the picture yet. :)