Yea, I DVR'ed that too, just got to it last night myself.  I thought it
was great.  Surprisingly, actually.  TV has put so much crap on in the
past few years that I thought this wouldn't be any different.  But it
was really funny.  I agree with the laugh track thing, too.  There is
another show, The War at Home, (starring Michael Rapaport), which I
thought would be great, but the laugh track totally ruined it.  I won't
watch it again because of it.  So distracting.

If a show is funny, we'll laugh!  Don't pander.