#1. You leave $5,400 in cash in your house and invite someone you don't
really know to clean your house while you are out? How smart are you?
 #2. I'd have gone to visit them immediately and beat my money out them whle
they still had it (wouldn't be the first time, its really very effect).
About the third time I kicked the Asshole in the back to watch him squirm
and moan in deafening pain his trampy theif of a wife would have coughed up
the money. If not then the fun begins.
 #3 my biggest decision would have been who to start with? Which one looked
as though they could not handle seeing the other one in pain? decisions,
decsions
 "You're a target just by living $20 will make you die"
Alice Cooper
 Just imagine what $5,400 would do.
 "beat on the brat, beat on the brat, beat on the brat iwth a baseball bat
oh yeah, oh yeah"
Ramones
 Actually that would be pretty fun to play while kicking the shit out of the
loser.