Ok. These people are not public figures so you have to be careful that what
you say is absolutely true. I too think that saying that "in my opinion x
stole from me" is a bit iffy.
 On the other hand, "X cleaned my house and all my cash disappeared that
same day" might cut the mustard.
 Note: I am not a lawyer. Did have an education in libel law though when
working as a reporter. This does not purport to be legal advice. Please
deposit all children in the wastebin in the lobby, and please do not adjust
your sets.

Dana