Larry, I don't think anyone here doubts your prowess in Psych or statistical
analysis...

But after readiing your paper, I did notice that none of the subjects used for
your analysis were there for couples counselling.  Sure there were various
psychoses and neuroses available for analysis, yet none of these were couples
(the specific topic of this thread).   I don't doubt the suceess rate of RET or
any other type of behavioral modification therapy in regards to clinical
psychosis, however, I do feel that the application of such methodologies to
"couples therapy" or relationship building are ineffective due to the dynamic
nature of relationships in general...  My opninion based on experience with
clinical psychologists.  I don't particularly have time to get into this but
I'll try and dig into your article a little more this evening...

Regards,

Jeff