> Dana wrote:
> Gruss. Let me explain something to you. If the people were not earning their
> salary, they would not have a job

No.  You only earn your pay when you and payer agree on a price in
exchange for a product.  The payer considers her BATNA and the
price/product you're offering.  If she deems your package to be
superior, a deal is struck.

In the MW environment, the gov't forces the payer to pay more than
they otherwise would.  Therefore the deal is not struck with the
payer, but with the gov't.  Thus the money is not earned.

> Just suppose. What are you going to do about it?

In the simplest case I've known MW workers who don't have higher
paying jobs because:
1.) They lack self-esteem.
2.) The don't know how to write a CV/cover letter and/or interview.
3.) The don't know what kind of careers exist.

These problems are all easily solvable early in age and would be
virtually free if we tweaked education policy.

BTW - if I thought you were stupid I would've abandoned this thread
long ago.  I haven't because I am genuinely curious as to your view
since I consider you a very intelligent woman; yet you disagree with
me.  How can this be?