my mother is a teacher, and is a saint ;)

she was a catholic nun prior to meeting my father
after she decided to have a family.

she is truly a saint, trust me.

www.globalclassroom.org

thats her, she's been doing it since her first lynx browser
and our first 2800 baud modem... no one alive with the patience of her!

ok, back to your normal reading

tw