From: Matthew Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 8:42 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Woman bounced from Southwest flight for T-shirt

I'm thinking that you've not lived in the south.  The further out you get,
the tougher some women want to be.  I went to high school with girls who
really wanted to be "the bitch".  It was mostly girls in their teens, but
there are older women - motorcycle hanging-off-the-back, beer-guzzling,
bar-fighting women for whom "bitch" is a compliment.

Yeah, I'm from Myrtle Beach.

Matthew Small