From: Ken Ketsdever [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 11:15 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Keyboards and dishwashers

That was kinda the point.  It worked 60 years ago, and the US Military
still uses the Marines in the same way even though the situations have
changed.   Not to mention whenever there is an expectation of heavy
fighting, with little cover and an expectation of high casualties send
in the Marines. "The First to Fight".