Trickle-down? The so called trickle down included a big tax cut,
true. I think that the top end was almost 50 percent and Reagan's plan
brought it down to a little under 40 percent. That was good. That tax
cut, as John Kennedy had predicted some 20 years prior, increased
revenue into the Federal coffers. Also, if you go back and look at the
rate of increase of the level of the Dow since it began, you'll notice
something quite striking. Until roughly 1982, the growth rate was
constant, yet slow. Around 1982, the year of this evil tax cut, the rate
of increase of the Dow took a dramatic increase. This is the boom that
Clinton rode through 2 disgusting terms.

   Iran-Contra? What would you have done?

   Star Wars? It's a good idea. The thing about it is is that it
depended on technologies that did not exist. That requires both money
and time. No one wanted to spend the money, and no one wanted to wait
for the solution.