I've read some of the Gor books. I also like Harry Harrison, James Lee
Burke, Robert Asprin, CJ Cherryh and the aforementioned Terry Pratchett. The
latter are definitely not junk but not as self-conciously literature as say
Nicholas Sparks....whom I have never been able to read. On the pulp theme, I
like old old science fiction, Andre Norton and the like, and Earle Stanly
Gardner.

Dana