> From: Jacob Kisner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Anybody here torn their rotator cuff and had the surgery?
> Obviously I am not asking just to make Tuesday morning
> conversation...;-)

Tore mine in high school playing summer league basketball! Stole the ball at
half court, drove down towards the hoop and when I jumped to shoot (layup)
some prick cut my legs out from under me, I flipped upside down, shoulder
into the pole and then straight down on the same shoulder.

I should have had surgery to go in an clean up and repair the area but
football started in 1 month and I was not missing football for anything. As
a running back my shoulder took a pounding and it only got worse. To this
day it still pops and creeks really loud and gets inflamed. I am actually
thinking about the surgery in the upcoming weeks.

Mike