During the election six years ago Virginia had the misfortune of having
Oliver North run against the incumbent. Watching North out and out lie about
what happened, and also lie about having been convicted was very revealing.
and he is considered to be one of the leading lights of the conservative
movement.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons