only have time for a quick look, but yes, the new site is better. I like the
graphic (why green though)....
 A couple of nits I should probably pick,
 You spell website and web site, you should probably pick one or the other

Advantages in *Some advanatages of having a web site*:
you also have this tipy in the paragraph beneath this header
 A little further down There are alot of companies that design should be a
lot.