>>|From: Mike Townend [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>>|
>>|:o me? Hangovers? The two don't go together :))

None for me either! Though did drink for a good solid 8 hours on Saturday!
Helped a friend celebrate his 18th with Phil and the gang ... by end of
evening Birthday Boy had downed 19 drinks of various alcoholic contents ...
and he was still standing! Oof!

We left. :)

>>|I feel like I could sleep for a week tho :(

Yeah, I really want to go back to bed, but if I don't get this code
finished, I'll be digging my grave and sleeping in there instead! :)

>>|Think I need some v. caffinated muffins this morning ;)

When you find them, send some this way please! Don't forget, banana
flavored! :)

Cheers and don't work too hard!

<grin>

E with a K and no muffins. :(