  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 10:31 AM
  Subject: Re: I'll never understand...

  One reason why I don't comment on Afghanistan, Israel, etc.  I will
  comment on our governments activities, but I don't comment on the way
  other countries live their lives.

  I have no problem with people criticizing the actions of the
government.
  I may disagree with ones assertions, but I don't have a problem with
  people commenting on it.  When someone makes ignorant (as in
uneducated)
  comments on something that they know literally nothing about, then I
  don't care for it.  His interpretation does not come from direct
  experience but through the filtered and veiled eyes of others.  His
  disdain for our country seethes deeper than just a loathing for the
  government but extends to the people themselves.  The comments that he

  made are evidence of that.

  I do not believe that we live in a racist society.  You can't look at
  bunch of numbers and from that derive the problem.  That demonstrates
  me total ignorance.

  Michael Corrigan
  Programmer
  Endora Digital Solutions