> My own take on the issue is that I would rather not give up
> my Canadian citizenship. There are definite advantages having
> a Canadian passport over an American one. Not the least being
> is that the general perception is that Canada is the nice guy
> of the world, as opposed to the idea of the US being rather
> bellicose. I've been in a few situations in the past where
> being Canadian got me out of some trouble, when it became
> clear that I was Canadian and not American.

Similar to being in the EU... With a UK passport I go through the
"locals" line in all EU countries

I'd much rather keep my UK passport, but if the option is to go the long
way round to get both, then it might be worth it...

Since my UK passport expires in 2 years, I might leave it until then
anyway

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer