  From: Gary P. McNeel, Jr.
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 2:55 PM
  Subject: I will be gone for a bit...

  My department at Rice is going away, and with it, my job. My staff wi
  ll be
  okay and I have until Feb. 28th. Not to upset mind you, this last 8
  months
  has been an up and down ride, not knowing what would happen. I inheri
  ted it
  at 360K in the whole, no way to turn it around. The school just needs
  ditch it. (You cannot note the bitterness in my thoughts from this em
  ail,
  politics at work). Let me tell you guys a secret. Never do things bet
  ter
  than the people around you, they will tear you down to their level so
  mehow.

  Out on the skids for a bit. I will be in and out of the group. Happy
  Holidays all.

  Gary P. McNeel, Jr.
  MyKitPlane.com
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.mykitplane.com

  What's the hurry? Are you afraid I won't come back?

  — Manfred von Richthofen, 'The Red Baron,' last recorded words, in
  reply to
  a request for an autograph as he was climbing into the cockpit of his
   plane.