From: Adam Phillip Churvis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 5:07 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: DEVCON & training costs

Are you asking about a budget for non-DEVCON-related training, too?  If so,
take a look at the advanced intensive training we provide at
www.ColdFusionTraining.com.  Make sure to note in your budget that all food
for all three meals each day is included in the tuition (really good food,
too).

Be forewarned: our training is a brain-melting death march through hell, and
requires extreme mind and body endurance at twelve hours per day for five
days straight.  People claimed they wanted to be truly challenged by the
hard stuff, so we're giving it to them.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]