> I think the majority religion in the US is none.

I did a search with Ask.com just for grins and came across this page:

http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/us.html#People

"Religions: Protestant 56%, Roman Catholic 28%, Jewish 2%, other 4%, none
10% (1989)"

It's interesting to note that they break out Protestant and Roman Catholic.
I also wonder if this is a census thing or what the actual source for the
numbers are...

.. I just noticed that this is the CIA's website (*meep*).

Just for grins, here's another version with more interesting results

http://www.adherents.com/adh_dem.html

So the majority religion (claimed or practiced) *is* Christianity... by a
very large majority.

Hatton

--- (here line monster)